Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders’.
Mine is a list of 2 of the worst series enders and 3 best series enders.
So let’s start off with the worst enders shall we?
(not in particular order)
Seeing as I’m in the middle of so many series, there aren’t many that I find terrible. If they are it’s because of the feelings surrounding it.
1. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins: I DO NOT hate this book AT ALL! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE The Hunger Games trilogy! But I’m sure all of you guys have read this series by now and understand the feelings behind this book. There were some unexpected things that happened that I still haven’t come to terms with.. 2 or 3 years later I still have not gotten over it and I probably NEVER will… It’s that bad..
2. Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses #9) by Ellen Schreiber: I felt that the ending was rushed… If you have read the series or know what it’s about, this series is very predictable and isn’t the world’s best vampire series. Well, back when I was a sophomore in high school I began my Twilight obsession and my obsession with vampires hit full force. I wanted to read every single book about vampires and this series was one of them. Overall I have given the series a 3/5 stars. They are SUPER SHORT reads and I would read them in a day.
Best Enders: (again no particular order)
1. Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga #4) by Stephenie Meyer: Really?! Do I need to explain myself!? This series is my life! I ADORE this series it is such a big part of who I am and what I like… Everyone that knows me personally knows how obsessed I was/am obsessed with this series.
2. Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead: One of my absolute FAVORITE series EVER! I don’t remember very much from it because it’s been about 3 years since I’ve read it, but I do remember being COMPLETELY and UTTERLY obsessed with this series. I need to re-read this series very soon!
3. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey #3) by E.L. James: I’m one of the few people to actually say they loved this series.. I’m not embarrassed to say that I loved this series, because I really did. Aside from all the sex and everything, Christian and Anastasia’s relationship was AMAZING! I LOVE this series and can’t wait for the movie! When I finished the series I was wanting more of their relationship, I wanted to see more of it!
Is it bad that these are the only series that I have actually finished…. Yeah, that’s kind of bad. I’m in the middle of SO MANY series it’s crazy! Some I started when I was going through my Twilight/vampire obsession– House of Night (only waiting for last 2 books), Immortal series, Blue Bloods and the Sookie Stackhouse series. I need to stop and finish my series!