Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013’.
This is in no particular order, just selected from when the pictures were uploaded to my blog. :)
1. Rainbow Rowell– I’ve only read Fangirl so far by her. But, I do plan on reading Attachments and Eleanor and Park as well as Landline when it comes out in 2014. :)
2. Tahereh Mafi– Okay, I love her… This series is definitely one of my favorites. I’ve never been so torn between two guys before.. Wow..
3. Wendy Higgins– I just love the Sweet Evil series for so many reasons.. My biggest reason is Kaidan.. <3
5. Susan Ee– I don’t think I’ve read any or many angel books before, but I LOVE what Susan Ee has done with these angels!
6. L.P. Dover– I LOVED Love’s Second Chances so much! I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I did. I definitely had a lot of tears while reading this!
7. Alexandra Bracken– This series…. Wow. LOVE it.
8. Kiera Cass– I’ve only read The Selection so far, but I did really enjoy it and I’m super excited to read The Elite and The One when it comes out.
9. Cassandra Clare– I can’t believe I waited this long to start The Mortal Instruments and that I have STILL yet to read The Infernal Devices… What is wrong with me!?
10. Jennifer L. Armentrout– Wow… I’ve only read Obsidian so far in the Lux series. I own all 4 including her contemporary, Wait For You. She’s definitely a favorite author of mine for sure.