Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014’.
This is in no particular order.
1. Read 80-90 books this year… I read around 45 books in 2013 so it shouldn’t be too bad. I started in very late June so I think I can do it. :)
2. Be more active as a blogger and BookTuber! I failed miserably this year! I hardly ever made videos or commented on book blogs.
3. SAVE MONEY!
4. Meet more authors and go to book events!! ESPECIALLY BEA! I’m DYING to go and I REALLY hope I go. I was so bummed that I missed it in 2013 and I was so jealous of everyone that went… Not kidding. :)
5. Decrease the amount of books that are on my shelves that are un-read. I buy tons and tons of books, but now my bookshelves mostly consist of un-read books.. Thanks BookTube and book blogging for my obsession for buying books.. Mostly I blame BookTube…
6. Possibly move to self-hosted.
7. Participate in blog tours!!
8. Do really well in my classes this year! Since I’m taking Anatomy & Physiology… Soo excited.. Not really.
9. Participate in book challenges! I have WAY too many books!
10. Be careful with how many books I buy. Decrease my TBR shelf!