Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014’.
This is in no particular order.
1. Mara Dyer from the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin- Do I need to explain? Her best friend, boyfriend, and friend are dead and she can’t remember why. She thinks she’s involved.. Do I need any further explanation!?
2. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins- Seriously… I don’t need to explain this one. Everyone and their family has read this trilogy and knows why I’m choosing Katniss.
3. Juliette from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi- Once your touched by Juliette, your dead. No questions asked, your dead. So no, I don’t want to trade places. I’m sorry Juliette, I love your character, but your life kind of stinks.
4. Ruby from The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken- I wouldn’t actually mind trading places because *cough* Liam *cough. But whereas the world, HECK NO. I’m sorry, but to live in that world, nope.
5. Zoey Redbird from the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast- Okay, it’s been 11 books and I feel sorry for the girl… Everything that could go wrong, goes wrong.
6. Tris from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth- Okay, I’ve only read Divergent so I can’t really say anything. But, I have a very short list of books I can choose from. Tris doesn’t have the world’s best life that’s for sure. I definitely WOULD NOT want to trade places with her!
7. Penryn from Penryn and the End of Days series by Susan Ee- Okay, a world that has been taken over by angels and is completely gory?! COUNT ME OUT!!
8. Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries series (and show) by L.J. Smith- Okay, I’ve read at least the first 4 books in this series and literally anything that could go wrong, goes wrong. The ONLY reason I’d want to live Elena’s life is for Mr. Stefan Salvatore. Only reason.
9. Dee Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I feel so bad for Dee especially after what happens in Onyx. I just want to crawl into a corner and cry with her. I’d definitely not want to be in her place.
10. Alison Dilaurentis from the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard- Okay, anyone that has ever heard of this series knows what I’m talking about. Alison is dead. –not a spoiler– This is probably not the best choice, but as I’ve said previously, I have a very short list of books I can choose from.