The Liebster Award is given out by other bloggers for those under 200 followers! I was given the award TWICE! I was given it by Sarah @ Words With Sarah and Brin @ Brin’s Book Blog. Thank you both so much!!! The idea of the award is to give recognition and love/support for small bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
- Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated!
1. I’m really short. I’ve been called an 8th grader when I was a senior in high school.
2. The Vampire Diaries is my favorite show. I’ve been watching it since season 1. I remember the specific episode that was airing that I started watching it… Episode 3. :)
3. I have a yellow lab named Chloe and a calico cat named Buttons. They are both about a year old. I love them both to pieces!
4. I want to be a registered nurse in the labor and delivery field.
5. I was born and raised in California for 10 years.
6. My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. I’m a Disney nerd.
7. I graduated high school in 2012! I’m currently in college still working on my pre-reqs.
8. When I was younger, I was OBSESSED with the Jonas Brothers!
9. I’m clumsy. In January, I sprained my foot by missing the last step on the stairs… That’s not all. Before my 8th grade year, I did the exact same thing but I broke my foot (on the side near my pinky toe) and I was in a cast almost all summer.
10. I have a brother and sister, but I’m the oldest. :)
11. My crush is Luke Bryan. He’s gorgeous!
Yeah. I know right!? HE’S SO DANG CUTE!!! :D
So I’m not sure how to do their questions, because I don’t really want to do 22 questions, so I’m going to do 6 from Sarah’s list and 5 from Brin’s list. I hope that’s okay!
1. Why did you start blogging?
- Because I wanted to spread my feelings of the books I read. As well as find books that other people have been reading. :)
2. What book got you into reading?
- The Twilight Saga when I was a sophomore in high school. After that year I stopped reading. I then started reading again in August (which is weird because I’m a sophomore in college) and I picked up The Host!
3. What is your most anticipated book this year?
- Probably City of Heavenly Fire, Sweet Reckoning, and Retribution of Mara Dyer. I can list more than one right? :)
4. What book to movie adaptation are you excited for this year?
- Probably Divergent. I’ve only read Divergent so far, but I absolutely loved it!
5. Who is your ultimate book boyfriend? Why?
- I’m gonna have to go with my first fictional boyfriend and that was Edward Cullen. He’s been my boyfriend for about 6+ years now. But he doesn’t know I have about 20 more. :) Shhh, don’t tell anyone! Just kidding. :)
6.What is your favorite paranormal creature? (aliens, vampires, ghosts, etc)
- Definitely hands down vampires no questions asked. I’ve always loved vampires! I love paranormal in general. It’s my favorite genre. But it’s weird because I HATE watching scary movies, but I’ll watch American Horror Story and Supernatural and read YA paranormal books… I’m weird.
1. Have you ever done something really daring (like sky-diving, bungee-jumping etc.)?
- Haha no, I’m a complete chicken! I’m definitely not a daring person… I’m glad I’m not in Dauntless! I wouldn’t make it very far!!!
2. What is your favourite television series?
- The Vampire Diaries!!
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When I can hear people chewing their food. It’s disgusting!!!
4. What is your favourite colour?
- Any shade of pink!!! :D
5. Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Umm yeah. I’ve got about a hundred! I listed my all time favorite above. ;)
- Midnight Page Turners
- Lisa @ Lisa Likes Books
- Tina @ The Book Landers
- Suna @ Kiwilover’s Books and more
- Jasmine @ Flip That Page
My 11 questions for you guys:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite genre and why?
3. What’s your all time favorite trilogy/series?
4. If you could go on an island with 3 items and one fictional character, who and what would those things be?
5. Who’s your fictional boyfriend and best friend?
6. Your favorite world to be in?
7. What’s one book you absolutely hated, but everyone loved?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. What’s your favorite movie?
10. Vampires or werewolves?
11. What’s your favorite holiday?