Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List’. This is from last weeks T10T. Current top 10
This is in no particular order.
1. Read The Fault in Our Stars! I’m like the ONLY human being that has not read this book yet! But, I have a reason! I’m not ready for insane tears and huge heartbreak just yet. I did buy the book in January. I am VERY excited to read it because I’ve heard nothing but absolutely AMAZING things about it, I’m just not ready yet! Give me time!!! :)
2. Read 100 books this year! As of March 11th (I write these posts in advance) I have read 24 books and I’m 6 books ahead of schedule. I’m doing pretty good!
3. Complete all my 9 challenges I’m participating in this year!!! I think I’m doing pretty well so far. Not doing to great on the vampire challenge, but I haven’t forgotten about it.
4. Catch up on my series/trilogies. Guys, if I actually show the series/trilogies I’ve finished it’s going to be embarrassing! … Well here it is..
- The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schrieber
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
If I post the series/trilogies I’m in… We will be here all day. Embarrassing right?! I know…
5. Read the Game of Thrones series! Guys, I’ve been watching the show since like season 2 was either over or just starting. I LOVE that show!!! I recently found out (like in August) that this was actually a series! I then saw how HUGE these books were and how slow they are to get through–because they are so big–it’s really intimidating. It’s kind of scary honestly..
6. Participate in a blog tour! I have yet to participate in one! Well, then again I’m not sure what to do honestly. I keep seeing people participating in them, but I never really understood what to do. They sound like a lot of fun and I really want to participate, I just have no clue what I’m supposed to do!
7. Go to more book events! I’ve only gone to the Ransom Riggs book signing which I think was in January? I believe… Here’s some pictures! :) I’m the one on the far right next to Whitney (if you guys watch BookTube videos.)
But anyway, I really want to attend more book related events! I had so much fun at the signing! I REALLY wanted to go to BEA this year. But, unfortunately I can’t go. :( Maybe next year?? :(
8. Read Harry Potter! I never grew up with Harry Potter as a kid. I’m like one of the very few kids that didn’t grow up with it. I did however, watch the first movie when I was younger and honestly… The MASSIVE spiders freaked me out.. I never really was interested in reading them. I’m not going to be really disappointed if I don’t read them this year, it would be a great accomplishment, but I’m not going to beat myself up for it.
9. Make more book friends! I don’t really have many honestly. Maybe none. I’m not sure.. That’s bad… But I like having friends that have similar interests.. Books!? :)
10. Try and save money and not blow all my money on books–which BTW I don’t–. I always find books for at least half off. I haven’t paid full price for a book in a very long time. I’d rather have a used, pre-loved copy, than have a brand spanking new copy and spend $19 when I can get like 4 for the price of 1. It’s a better deal to me. :)