Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Characters Who X (you fill in the blank — examples: piss me off, are the popular kids, are bookish, would be my bff, that stole my heart, etc. etc.)’.
This is in no particular order.
1. Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I don’t think I need to explain why he’s on this list. Like seriously. Daemon Black. Mr. Freaking Sexy Hot Alien! I adore this guy so so SO much!
2. Edward Cullen from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. If I had to put my top 10 in order, he would definitely and forever always be my #1 favorite that has stolen my heart. He will always be my favorite book boyfriend. Anything to do with this saga honestly will forever always be my all time favorite. I’m sorry, but it’s true. I’m a hardcore TwiHard.
3. Travis Maddox from the Beautiful Disaster series by Jamie McGuire. I’ve recently fell in love with Travis… Definitely an all time favorite boyfriend. Everything about him is perfect. If you like bad boys… He’s definitely one of them! I don’t usually go for the “bad boy” type, but oohhh man… Travis is definitely worth it!
4. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. He was just absolutely adorable in this book. Definitely an all time favorite boyfriend. I love the fact that he loved listening to Cath’s fanfiction and just her fangirl things! THAT IS HARD TO FIND! My boyfriend doesn’t really like to hear about all my fangirl obsessions! He thinks it’s annoying sometimes. So, definitely love me some Levi.
5. Roth from the Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Holy moly mother of demons… (like that? :) ) There’s absolutely NO question as to why Mr. Sexy Upper Level Demon is on this list. As I’ve said, I don’t usually go for the bad boys… But I’ll definitely go for him! As much as demons freak me out (thanks Supernatural) Roth surpass that line.
6. Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. Yes, this does include the show. I’ve read I believe the first 5 books in the series? I really do love the books and I’d love to continue on at some point. I’m mostly caught up with the show at this point, maybe a couple episodes behind. But guys, if Edward wasn’t my top favorite, Stefan would be. I’m not kidding when I tell you, I’m a hardcore Stelena fan and I absolutely LOVE Stefan!!!!
7. Warner from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi. When I originally started the trilogy I despised Warner. I absolutely HATED the guy. I was Team Adam. I didn’t understand why people loved him SO MUCH! Well, come time finishing Ignite Me… Well, let’s just say I was a HARDCORE Team Warner fan. I absolutely LOVE that man!
8. Liam from The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken. I love this boy so so SO much! I absolutely adore Liam and Ruby’s relationship… Yeah, I kind of wish I was Ruby… But I don’t know if I would want those kinds of abilities… Or live in that world honestly.
9. Cameron from Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Let’s see… I have 2 other boys from JLA’s books… Sense a trend? :) There’s no questions as to why he’s on this list. I absolutely adore him. Everything about that boy is swoon-worthy.
10. Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I still have yet to seen the movie, but I’ve seen the trailers and everything and I don’t know how I feel about who they picked for him. But no matter what, I still love Dimitri, always have and always will.