Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer’.
This is in no particular order.
1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: I’ve been dying to get my hands on this book for over a month now. I’ve been hearing AMAZING things and it’s making me want to go out and buy it even more!
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: I’ve had this on my shelves for almost a year now- I bought it last year but by the time I got it, summer was almost over so I saved it for this summer. I’m definitely going to be diving into this VERY soon!
3. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I’m dying to read this book! It sounds like a PERFECT summer read and I’ve been hearing amazing things!!!
4. On the Fence by Kasie West: I need. I’m going to start sounding repetitive, but I’m dying to read this as well!
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Don’t hurt me guys, I know. Your thinking “you haven’t read this yet?!” “what kind of person hasn’t read this yet?” This girl. The girl who is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE at keeping up with the popular books! Definitely will have this read before I have to go back to school in the fall. Promise!
6. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire: I need more Travis. NEED.
7. Slammed by Colleen Hoover: I’m dying to see why everyone is obsessing over this trilogy!!!
8. Losing it by Cora Carmack: I’ve been hearing amazing things. Interesting and awkward cover, but nonetheless, super excited to read!
9. That Summer by Sarah Dessen: Super short summer read that I WILL read by the end of summer. :)
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I’m participating in a read-a-long to this in July, but I’m super stoked to pick this up!!!