Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Books If You Like X tv show/movie/comic/play etc. (basically any sort of other entertainment)’.
This is in no particular order.
1. Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki: Everything about this book was absolute perfection! I’m so grateful that the authors contacted me asking for my honest opinion. I absolutely ADORED this book to pieces!!!
2. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne: I loved this world and the characters that were introduced. How these 14 kids are surviving while the world is literally falling apart, is awe-inspiring!
3. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson: I changed my ratings so many times after finishing. I’ve never been affected with my feelings towards a book this much before! What made it even better, was it was a re-telling of Peter Pan. It didn’t end how I wanted it to of course, by nonetheless I absolutely LOVED it to pieces and will definitely read again in the future!
4. Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I don’t need an explanation for JLA. No explanation. I have 2 others of hers on this list. :)
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: OH MY GOSH. LOVE TO PIECES! CANNOT GET ENOUGH! I NEED RETRIBUTION!
6. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi: PERFECT ENDING. PERFECT. I’ve NEVER changed ships. Ever. I stick with the first male character (EX: Edward Cullen, Stefan Salvatore). So changing to Warner was new and I LOVED THAT BOY!!!!
7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand: I LOVE THIS TRILOGY SO MUCH! I have yet to read Boundless and I need to get on that. I love it so much but I’m not ready to let go! I love it way too much to let go just yet!
8. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout: No explanation… Just know- it’s FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :D
9. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire: Oh my lord, this book… FAVORITE NEW ADULT/CONTEMPORARY EVER!!!!!! :D
10. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I loved the twists and mystery behind this! JLA is seriously a fantastic and very talented writer and could write anything and it would be perfection!