I was nominated by Milliebot Reads and I’m super excited that she nominated me for it! I’ve only ever been nominated for 1 other award and that was a couple months ago.
And I’m told there are rules:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Myself:
1. I drink around 3 cups of coffee each day. If I don’t have my daily coffee, I get headaches (sign I’m addicted to caffeine)
2. My 2 favorite candies are Reese’s and Sour Patch Kids.
3. I’m OBSESSED with downloading free Kindle books. I think I’m at like 500 books now! I don’t even look at the description or what the book is about, if it has good ratings and the cover looks interesting, I download it. That’s bad…
4. I love candles/wax melts that smell like bakeries- cookies, pies, cupcakes, etc.
5. I’m a sucker for Disney/animated movies.
6. I’ve never been out of the United States.
7. I’m constantly going on Instagram, bad habit.
The 15 People I Nominate:
- Book Badger
- Pink Kindle
- Bookish Things & More
- BO-OK NERD Canada
- Midnight PageTurners
- Lisa is Busy Nerding
- Readers in Wonderland
- The Hiding Spot
- YA Midnight Reads
- Anna Reads
- Deadly Darlings
- Books Galore
- Words We Heart
- Joyous Reads
- The Filipina Booknote