Do you have a lot of un-finished series/trilogies? This is where this read-a-thon comes into play. The purpose of this read-a-thon is to finish as many series/trilogies you can within that week. I am also hosting challenges throughout the week to make it a little more fun and interesting. Some will take place on Instagram and some will take place on Twitter, so if you have one/both, please make sure you follow me for them!
So what are the challenges?
- Finish 3 or more series/trilogies
- Able to make a word from your TBR pile
- Color theme or just overall theme
- Daily challenges: find an object in the book, reading sprints, ect. (any ideas? contact me.) (This is where Twitter comes in-these will be hosted on Twitter)
So what is my TBR for this?
The word I’m making: A STAR (cheesy, dumb, I know, it works.)
Theme: Death and nature
- The Awakening (Darkest Powers #2) & The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) by Kelley Armstrong
- Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) & possibly Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) (if I can buy it before then) by Veronica Rossi
- Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
- Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis (hosting read-a-long for A Million Suns the week before)
Are you going to participate? If so, make a blog post, post the above picture at the top on Instagram or Twitter, or just let me know! I’d love to hear from you guys! :)
Have fun & good luck!