Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read (whether because they think it’s a “you” book or it’s just been generally recommended so often)’.
This is in no particular order.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: No words to say really…. I need to get on this series ASAP!
2. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin: I started watching show right after season 1 ended and fell in love with it! Now I really want to read the series!
3. Half Bad by Sally Green: I bought this book not too long after it was released and many people are telling me to read it! It’s definitely up my alley!
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling: ……. don’t hurt me.
5. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire: I LOVED BEAUTIFUL DISASTER! I’ve been kind of giving it time so that way I didn’t read them back to back. Hopefully I’ll get to it soon!
6. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: A lot of people are telling me to read this series! I can’t believe I haven’t read it yet, I came SO close to reading it this summer!
7. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: After finishing Clockwork Angel, literally after I finished, I saw the spoiler for the epilogue in Clockwork Princess… This was a few months ago… I’m still upset to this day. I just haven’t been in the mood to finish and I think now that I know the ending, I may not enjoy it as much. :(
8. Lost and Found by Nicole Williams: I’m so behind in New Adult books. Many people are saying I need to read her books! I love my contemporary especially NA, so I’m excited!
9. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines: Another NA author I need to read, I own 2 of her other books, but this is the most popular series of hers right now.
10. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan: I NEED TO CONTINUE!!!!!