Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet’.
This is in no particular order.
- Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour: If I had to number them from what I want most, this would definitely be it! I’ve been hearing so many good things! The cover is gorgeous and the story sounds absolutely amazing!!!
- No Attachments by Tiffany King: I recently discovered her books. I didn’t realize I own like 3 of her books on my Kindle… I saw this series and I’m dying to get my hands on it! I LOVE my contemporary!
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry: I read Pushing the Limits back in May and absolutely loved it! Definitely an all time favorite contemporary… But for some odd reason I never bought the rest of her books… I’m DYING to read them all!
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: I read the Summer trilogy earlier this summer and really enjoyed it. It wasn’t my favorite, but it was still good. I’ve heard SSOOO many good things about this book and I’ve been dying to get my hands on it for so long now! I hear this is like 50 times better than the Summer trilogy and I’m stoked!
- Breakable by Tammara Webber: I read Easy this summer and it is definitely a favorite new adult/contemporary book I’ve ever read! When I saw this was going to have a sequel, I got super excited, but never ordered it. :(
- Real by Katy Evans: COME ON IT’S HOT A HOT GUY’S BODY ON THE COVER!!! DO I NEED MORE!? :D I’ve been hearing so many good things about her books! I’m really wanting to get into more new adult books because I read wayy too many young adult and not enough new adult!
- Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz & Michael Johnston: I absolutely loved her Blue Bloods series (I read like the first 5 or so) but for the life of me I can’t remember any details… I do remember really enjoying it! Plus the concept of this story sounds INCREDIBLY interesting and I’ve had my eye on this for such a long time now!
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: I have been STALKING this book CONSTANTLY on Amazon! First off, the cover is absolutely beautiful! I’ve been hearing praise and praise about this book and I just am dying to read it!!!
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: I recently read Slammed and ABSOLUTELY LOVED that book to pieces. I’ve only read one of her books so far, but oh my gosh I want to read all! Everyone is saying I need to read this next!
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines: I haven’t read a book by her yet, but I do own 3 of her books… Just not any from this trilogy. Everyone is recommending I start this trilogy then move on to others!