Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is ‘top ten characters who would be sitting at my lunch table’. This is is no particular order.
1. The Anna duology by Kendare Blake: I’m combining these 2 for multiple reasons. 1: I have A LOT of books I want to read. 2: This is on the TOP of my Halloween reads list. 3: I already own both. 4: I WILL be reading them back to back. ;)
2. Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I recently read Half Blood about a month or 2 ago and I’m DYING to continue. JLA’s books are DRUGS TO ME! I AM NOT KIDDING! Plus, my goal for 2014 is to be up to date with her books. (Currently while on this post I’ve read 4 of the 21 I have left). These 3 above are my next highest reads by her (I still have Be With Me, but I’m starting it this week).
3. Stay With Me (Wait For You #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I CANNOT handle her books… Literally my drug. I’ve already told you! But seriously, I love her books! <3
4. Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Same as above, it’s for my goal surrounding her books! I’m sooo excited!!!! :D
5. Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover: Another one of my goals for the year (moreso end of year) is to read more new adult. Especially after Walking Disaster I’ve been in a HUGE new adult kick and all I want to read is those! So I’m making the remainder of the year focused on new adult! I have A LOT to read! This being one of those! :)
6. Lost and Found (Lost and Found #1) by Nicole Williams: I HAVE BEEN INFORMED FROM A GOOD BOOK BUDDY THAT THIS INVOLVES A COWBOY!!!!!!! LKJFSLKFJSG OH MY GOSH GUYS! IF YOU READ SOME OF MY REVIEWS (okay enough cap locks, got little excited ;) ) you’ll know I absolutely LOVE cowboys! Tucker from the Unearthly trilogy is the biggest contributor to my love for them. ;) Plus they are incredibly sexy! I’M SO EXCITED!!!!! :D
7. Real (Real #1) by Katy Evans: There’s a very attractive man on the cover!!! SERIOUSLY!? Do I need more explanation!? REALLY!??! :D
8. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #1) by Jessica Sorensen: I’ve been DYING to read her books FOREVER now! She has SSOOOO many books out there! I can’t believe I haven’t started any! I own quite a chunk of them!
9. Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons #1) by Christina Lauren: Really… The title sounds interesting!!! :) AND IT’S NEW ADULT! REALLY!?!?! :D :D
10. Beautiful Oblivion (Beautiful #3) by Jamie McGuire: I LOVEEEE Beautiful Disaster/Walking Diaster!!!! I’m SOOO excited to see Trent’s love story! I absolutely loved him so much! SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! :D