Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is ‘Top Ten Books I Want To Reread’. This is is no particular order.
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer: This is my all time everything! I’m to have a re-reading very soon and I miss this saga so much! I miss getting to go to the premiers, reading the books, buying merchandise, fangirling to everyone, being apart of such an AMAZING fandom.. Sorry, guys I’m getting a little deep here.. I’m serious though… I miss Twilight a BUNCH!
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: It’s been so long since I’ve read this trilogy, but I was obsessed with it for months after reading! (at least 6!) The feelings are still very raw and I still remember crying and being happy and just experiencing all the feels through this AMAZING trilogy!
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Oh gosh, it’s been like 5 years since I read one of my all time favorite series… I miss Dimitri and Rose and everyone! I still need to catch up on Bloodlines, but hopefully soon! #TEAMDIMITRI!
4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire: Oh dear lord… ALL TIME FAVORITE NEW ADULT! I can thank Travis and Abby for my love of new adult! Because of this book and sequel, I absolutely adore new adult and can’t get enough!
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: THEY ARE SOOO CUTE! I loved their story and would definitely without a doubt, re-read this again!
6. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski: I loved Camryn and Andrew’s relationship and would love to re-read their story again! SO MANY FEELS!
7. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins: I can’t… Feels are still there! HARDCORE!!! ANNA AND KAIDAN ARE LOVE AND I ADORE THEM TO PIECES! They are my #3 favorite all time couple. ;) Kaidan being my 3rd babe..
8. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: OHH BOY!!!! JLA is my 2nd all time favorite author, Daimon is my 2nd favorite boyfriend (#1 is Edward Cullen) and Katy and Daimon are my 2nd favorite couple.. I WOULD SO RE-READ THIS AGAIN NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!
9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand: IT’S TUCKER! SERIOUSLY!? DO I NEED MORE REASON!? ;)
10. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne: This is such a super fast paced trilogy and I ADORED it so, so much! So yes, I would re-read this amazing trilogy! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!
What are your guys’ top re-reads?