Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is ‘ Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise’. This is is no particular order.
I’m still working on my 2015 reading challenges that I want to participate, just to put that out there. ;)
- My overall reading goal is to read 140 books. 2014 I read a little over 120+ books and I’m really proud of myself. But I’m going to push myself a little more and reach for 140 books!
- Keep my blog updated!!! I was absolutely terrible this past year keeping up with reviews and memes. This next year, this is definitely a must!
- Slow down on book buying — though will be happening no doubt–. My boyfriend and I are moving out so with that said, I won’t be able to buy books like I do now.
- Keep up with review copies! Especially NetGalley! I have books that I requested forever ago and still have yet to read!
- Keep up with my reviews on Goodreads/Amazon. I’ve been getting a little better, but I feel those are really important as well!
- Finish a lot of unfinished trilogies/series, because lord knows I’m TERRIBLE at finishing them!
- Read more new adult! I’m OBSESSED with new adult. It’s bad. My obsession is still really bad. Thankfully I’ve been able to read a lot of young adult, but that need is still there. Dang, you new adult books and it’s amazingness…
- Go to more book events like signing. In 2014 I missed out on some great opportunities to meet some awesome authors!
- Get rid of some unwanted books… Haha, yeah right!!! :)
- Stay with my reading challenges. Last year I made the dumb decision of signing up for like 9 different challenges absolutely failed miserably. I’m going to limit myself this next year so I can actually focus on them!
Well, that’s my top 10! See y’all next week with my next top 10 or tomorrow for my waiting on Wednesday book!