Total number of books read: 124 books
Total number of pages read: 40,317 pages
1. Best Book I Read In 2014:
Do I NEED to explain why? ;)
2. Book I Was Excited About and Thought I Was Going To Love More but Didn’t:
I was really disappointed in this one… I had heard amazing things about her other book…
3. Most Surprising Book I Read In 2014:
I didn’t think I was going to enjoy this book as much as I did! Previous to this book, I had never read a fantasy book before and I didn’t know how it would go. I’m really glad I picked it up!!
4. Book I “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did) In 2014:
Once I was finished with this AMAZING trilogy, I was constantly pushing it on Instagram and all my book friends! & I still will!!
5.1. Best Series I Started In 2014:
I can’t believe I started this trilogy earlier in 2014!! It’s crazy to think of the amount of books I read. This is definitely one of my top favorites! LOVED it so much!!
5.2. Best Sequel of 2014:
I mean really….!? That ending and this book was just… WOW!
5.3. Best Series Ender of 2014:
I have never been so confused on a love triangle before! I ADORED this trilogy to pieces! Tahereh Mafi is a gifted, talented writer!
6. Favorite New Author I Discovered In 2014:
7. Best Book From a Genre I Don’t Typically Read:
I don’t usually read historical fiction, it’s usually not my cup of tea… But I LOVED this book!!!!!!!
8. Most Unputdownable Book of the Year:
Read in like 1 sitting… Freaking addicting. But seriously… Want to slap America across the face!
9. Book I Read In 2014 That I Am Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year:
I usually don’t re-read because I have so many other books I’m dying to read.. But if I had to choose, this would definitely be it!
10. Favorite Cover of a Book I Read in 2014:
THESE COVERS ARE GORGEOUS!
11. Most Memorable Character of 2014:
The reason I choose Anna is because she is so much like myself. I saw so much of myself in her character and it was really easy to relate to her! PLUS SHE HAS HALF MY NAME! :D
12. Most Beautifully Written Book Read In 2014:
13. Most Thought-Provoking Book of 2014:
Of all the dystopian books I’ve read thus far, this is the most realistic. This is most definitely something that could happen down the road. I thought about this book and the world for weeks!
14. Book I Can’t Believe I Waited Until 2014 to Finally Read:
15. Favorite Quote From A Book I Read In 2014:
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”
16.Shortest & Longest Books I Read In 2014:
Shortest: The Proposal (Wait For You #2.5) with 6 pages
Longest: City of Heavenly Fire with 725
17. Book That Shocked Me The Most:
I was blown away by the end of the book. I was completely invested in the book and was sooo mad when I got to the end! I’ve been dying to pick up the sequel! (Which I now finally own!)
18. OTP of the Year:
Not explaining…. :)
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year:
Juliette and Kenji… One of my favorite friendships ever!
20. Favorite Book I Read in 2014 From An Author I’ve Read Previously:
I read Obsidian in 2013… Jennifer L. Armentrout is my 2nd all time favorite author… Enough said. ;)
21. Best Book I Read In 2014 That I Read Based Solely On A Review:
I picked this up based upon a book friend and BenjaminofTomes of Youtube!
22. Newest Fictional Crush From a Book I Read In 2014:
MR. TUCKER AVERY!!! <333
23. Best 2014 Debut I Read:
Words cannot describe my love for this book!
24. Best World-building I Read This Year:
25. Book That Was The Most Fun To Read:
26. Books That Made Me Cry in 2014:
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year:
This book was so beautifully written, I’m still in awe of it!
28. Book That Crushed My Soul:
Thanks John Green…
29. Most Unique Book I Read In 2014:
30. Book That Made Me Most Mad:
The main character!!
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2014?
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2014?
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
Yes, my 100 book goal!!! :D
1. One Book I Didn’t Get To In 2014 But Will Be My Number 1 Priority in 2015:
2. Book I Am Most Anticipating For 2015 (non-debut):
3. 2015 Debut I Am Most Anticipating:
4. Series Ending I Am Most Anticipating In 2015:
5. One Thing I Hope To Do In My Reading Life In 2015:
I actually want to read less, so I can focus on school. :( I got so caught up in books and other things that my grades really started showing…
6. A 2015 Release I’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone: