Hey guys! So by the title you already know what is about to happen to me. Yes, I have to start a book buying ban. I’ve tried in the past (once over the summer which was somewhat successful, but first try was VERY unsuccessful). But with me moving out early February, I have no choice but to start one. I need to start it now before I move out, though it’s only like 2-3 weeks away. I just made ANOTHER order to Book Outlet and ordered 7 books (most were books I’ve been trying to buy for a couple months now). Starting now (January 13th– I’m writing this post early) I am starting my ban.
How I’m constructing this said ban:
- If I read 7 books, then I can buy 1 book.
- if I buy book(s) before the 7 book limit, then discipline will take place…
- discipline: depending on what was purchased, the amount of books that were left to read, doubles and I lose the chance to purchase until those number of books are read.
- free Kindle books are unlimited, I can go crazy if wanted
- if those 7 books are read, but I can’t find a physical book I want to purchase, I can spend up to $5 on Kindle books
- The limit on the book purchased is no more than $15, if more then I have to add 1 book to the 7 books per $1 spent over $15.
What do you guys think of my book buying? Do you think I can do it? HAHA I hope so!!! Wish me luck!
See you guys next week with my next confession or my next post!