Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
- Finding A Way by T.E. Black: I recently read this book and I fell in love with it all! This being T.E.’s debut, I’m blown away with her writing. You’d think she’s been a writer a long time and has a bunch of books published… Nope. This is her first and I know in time, her books are only going to get even better. She has become a favorite author of mine even with just reading one book.
- The Mason List by S.D. Hendrickson: I am buying a paperback copy at some point. This is one of my favorite books this year hands down. This book was a roller coaster of emotions!
- Hey Sunshine by Tia Giacalone: Romance is ON POINT, characters are perfectly done, plot is SUPERB, EVERYTHING is AH-MAZ-ING!!!! I’m usually not one to re-read books, but this is definitely one of those that I will re-read again. I seriously cannot praise this book enough!
- Alexa Crushed by T.R. Cupak: This does include a include a love triangle, but in my opinion, it is one you have so many feelings towards. You literally fall for one, get crushed by him, fall for that one then get confused as Alexa is. I don’t know who to root for, Devin or Ethan… Both are swoon-worthy and both have sides that can be easy loved. Devin, the bad boy who is mysterious; Ethan, the sweetheart and best friend.
- Love in Rewind by Tali Alexander: They have a relationship that I think every girl wants to have. I mean, who wouldnt?! I’m really looking forward to the second book in this series as well as reading more by this author. I may have been born in the 90’s, but I do love 80’s music, so hearing songs thrown into this, just made it even more enjoyable. :)
- Caught in the Glow by Eva Chase: I’m a hardcore romance addict- that much is true. So it is without a doubt I LOVEDDD the romance between Colin and Avery. I love my bad-boy/rocker types and Colin was just that. I loved his character! Avery’s as well; though at times I just wanted to slap her for taking SOO long. But what can a girl do? 😉
- Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki: I’m adding Cole to my list of swoon-worthy boyfriends. That boy was just… Wow. Can’t get over him. Probably never will honestly. I loved Cole, I didn’t think I would love him as much as I did. I thought he was just Lexi’s guard and nothing else, nope. Totally wrong. Loved him!
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: This was such a compelling, beautifully written, and emotional book. There were times I wanted to burst out in tears. There were times where I got a little teary eyed. I liked all the different themes that played a part in this. Mostly the LGBT, you don’t see this very much in young adult books. It’s starting to grow, but still isn’t all that big yet. I adored this aspect! Loved Hannah and Natalie’s relationship that grew in this.
That is all I have for you guys! I’m sure you counted and it’s not 10; its 8. I haven’t read enough debut novels to make this a full list. All authors I have read for the most part have several books out already.