Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Ugh, this topic is me right now. I’m the WORST at finishing series… Let’s get this over with..
- The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare: I’ve only read the first and soon after finishing I was spoiled on the epilogue for Clockwork Princess. This was about a year ago. I’m not sure if being spoiled on the ending is what is keeping me from continuing, no idea.
- Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I know, your shocked right?? Coming from someone who is OBSESSED with this lady, you’d think I would be done with this series by now. Nope.. Still have only read the 1st one… I’m terrible…
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: Okay, cut me some slack. I just started this summer and I’m going to start book 5 at some point. I WILL have this series finished by the end of the year. :)
- The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken: I literally only need to read the last book in this series. I still have yet to do so and I pre-ordered it. I’m bad…
- Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead: Someone’s favorite series of all time (well at least 1 of them anyway), Vampire Academy you’d think I’d be done with this series. Nope… Still have only read the first. Have I told you guys how bad I am with keeping up with series!? It’s not that I don’t want to read the series, I do.
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians series by Rick Riordan: Read the first book so far. Again, not that I don’t want to read the series, I do. Just other books call to me..
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor: Okay, thankfully I only need to read the last one. But oh my gosh, my whole reason why I haven’t read it is the SIZE OF THE DANG BOOK! It’s massive!!! Plus, I’m not much of a fantasy person as you can tell. Not that I don’t like the series, I’m actually in love with it.
- The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld: I’ve only read the first. This is a dystopian series that I read like. I like the idea of this world and I have been DYING to continue since I read the first book… Just haven’t done so yet.
- House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast: I started this series a long time ago. Maybe like 4 or 5 years ago. I’m almost finished with the series, I have the final 2 books left. I’m at this point, that I’m curious to see how it all ends but I’m just like, okay 12 books… Really not necessary.
- Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz: This is another series I read a while back. Honestly I don’t remember anything from this series. So if I ever do finish it, I will have to start over. I do though remember really liking it. I mean, comeon it’s vampires. Vampires are the reason I love reading. Thank you Twilight. ;)